Thursday, November 09, 2006

It's a Cinderella story


All right Kim, I have to throw down the gauntlet. Because I've read a lot of your posts about Notre Dame, but today baby, is Scarlet Knight Day!


Even my dear, old Dad, who is Irish-Catholic down to his last corpuscle, is rooting for the Red!

Go check out your weather.com and you'll see that central Jersey is unseasonably warm today, blue and sunny skies. Perfect to kick some Louisville butt!

HOORAH! HOORAH! RUTGERS RAH!

RED TEAM, UPSTREAM, UPSTREAM, RED TEAM, RAH, RAH, RAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tee Hee!

Well now, I'm going to have to do some football watching tonight!

It's ND vs. Air Force on Sat. I wish they would play a team I could hate, but you can't hate the Armed Services.

I'll save my nasty thoughts for USC!

zb