Saturday, July 08, 2006

I passed!!!

Hang on to your kidneys, I am now certified to procure organs! You may call me Queen of all Transplants, but since I am basically modest there's no need to kneel or genuflect or anything. As a treat, and because I'm a total dork, I'm thinking of getting a lab coat that A. has my name-T. Billie, RN CPTC and B. fits....because like Goldilocks, I have 2 lab coats. One is large and shapeless and the other is ridiculously small and won't button-from my svelte days in nursing school when stress and a diet of coffee, motrin and maalox kept me skinny. Aaaaah, nursing school.

mmmm, stylin'

3 comments:

HP said...

Congratulations, TC! From the pic, I like your style but I'll hang on to my kidneys for now, thanks. I'm still using them ;)

Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

CONGRATS!

OMIGOSH...I wish nursing school was keeping me skinny! Ha! I've gained 10 pounds for each year I've been school with so much sitting and studying and eating more poorly and never exercising (except to run in clinicals.)

Hh

Robin said...

"Procure organs"...? Is that like in 'Monty Python's The Meaning of Life' where you come to the door and say, "Hello, we've come to take your liver?"

??