Monday, August 06, 2007

New tunes, new "Work Friendly" version

Here's some new music and it's not automatic. You have to click on it to hear it, so all you slackers at work should be safe while you read. I had to make a few artistic compromises. I wanted Lauryn Hill's "Every Ghetto, Every City" cause I love the line, "I was just a little girl, skinny legs and press in curls. My mother always thought I'd be a star." But I COULDN'T find it on projectplaylist. Same with Santana's "Without Love", but I did find a live version of "Oye como va" with Tito Puente-how cool is that? And of course a little P-Funk. I saw them live in Newark Symphony Hall many moons ago. I was one of 5 white people in the place. Best concert I ever saw. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
This is unrelated to your post, but I'm letting you know that Into The Unit is back up and posting.
--Jen