Friday, October 26, 2007

TGIF

Have you ever been around so many insane people that when you meet some normal folks you just want to kiss them? No. Well, I have had some crazy parents in the past few weeks. Today's little patient had parents who were normal, not fighting with each other and full of common sense. It restored my faith in humanity for another day.

Yesterday was the opposite. I complained so long and hard about some folks that I felt guilty about it and yet still needed to vent. Finally, Love Monkey said, "Susan, let it go." The hard part is when it seems so clear to you what the problem is, but the person experiencing it is just clueless(at least to you). I'm sure I can be just as dense when it comes to my own issues. The hard part was that they were just, so, demanding. I can give people a lot of slack, especially when they're dealing with stressful stuff, but don't think for a second that I'm your bitch. That really pisses me off and then my compassion flies out the window. I guess maybe I'm a little fried lately because I usually have more patience. Ah, well.

Anyway, I'm off for the weekend. Time to recharge. Maybe catch up on writing?

1 comment:

UnsinkableMB said...

TC, I can completely relate... I guess my sleep deprivation doesn't help my attitude either. :P

Hang in there! Hope you were able to get some TC time in this weekend.

Cheers,

M.