Wednesday, March 19, 2008

But first, a word from our sponsors!


This is NOT the big news. It's more like some housekeeping tasks.


Let's start off with a commercial:


Up til now I've been a bit like Madonna. Like a virgin. Not actually a virgin, you understand, just like one. But NO MORE! I've tossed aside my amateur standing and have officially become a Professional Blogger. According to the fine print in my Adsense contract, I'm not even supposed to hint that they exist on this site, so I won't. However, just below all that you may have noticed an ad for scrubshopper.com. In the interest of full disclosure, I haven't shopped there yet, but I'm going to. Good news for you, Lucky Reader, is that Scrub Shopper is giving donorcycle readers a 10% discount! To get the 10% discount enter promotional code SSBLOG10. Thanks, Scrub Shopper!

Let's see, what else. Like so many people I know, I'm going back to school. Over at the Nursing Online Education Database is a new article, 101 Little Known Nursing Scholarships for Nurses.

What else? I haven't kept up with Grand Rounds or Change of Shift in ages, sorry. That could all change soon cause there is BIG. NEWS. COMING. Ohhh. I can't wait. What could it be. I'm not pregnant, I didn't win the lottery and I didn't run into Brad Pitt. Nor am I having Brad Pitt's baby after winning the lottery, but I can dream, can't I?

1 comment:

Keith "Nurse Keith" Carlson, RN, BSN, NC-BC said...

Big news coming? Please tell!

And what does it mean to be a "professional blogger"? I want to be one too!

Do you mind having all of those ads? I am considering it myself...Hmmm. Please send me an email!