Monday, July 16, 2007

Grand Rounds...

is up at Vitum Medicinus. And I won a special award! Not special like Kim's award, but it'll do. Check it out.

Also, new posts everyday at the NJO Blog. Kim wrote a good piece yesterday about the history of nurse practitioners. My new Penlight post is finally up. Friday, Labor Nurse put up some links from a NY Times article that I can't wait to read in my free(?) time. Terri is taking a little break, but she's still writing at Nurse Ratched's Place. Over the weekend I saw part of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". Not only did I never realize what a great actress Louise Fletcher is, her Nurse Ratched was a PATIENT ADVOCATE! After Jack steals the boat and takes the boys fishing, she petitions the medical board to keep him in the hospital rather than return to prison. Imagine that.

Oh, and if you'd like to see what TC really looks like, there's a new picture up with my bio on the NJO blog. Try not to be blinded by my beauty.

No comments: