Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Let there be music...

And it was good. I finally did it. I finally managed to to master Project Playlist and get some tunes up. All it took was a large glass of wine, some chocolate and Kahlil Gibran. The baby helped too. She's too young for both the wine and the Gibran, but she says the chocolate is dee-licious. Today has been one frustrating day, but all my cares have melted away. Right now the music comes up automatically, I may change it to where you have to choose it. Let me know what you think.

I'm on call this weekend, the last call for a while. It's bound to be a doozy.

Among the hills, when you sit in the cool shade of the white poplars, sharing the peace and serenity of distant fields and meadows-then let your heart say in silence, "God rests in reason."

And when the storm comes, and the mighty wind shakes the forest, and thunder and lightning proclaim the majesty of the sky,-then let your heart say in awe, "God moves in passion."

And since you are a breath in God's sphere, and a leaf in God's forest, you too should rest in reason and move in passion.

Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet

1 comment:

Hectic Life said...

I come often to read your page. I am so glad their are people like you in the world, doing what you do. Just have to say I love your play list.